Monday, June 24, 2013

Khana Peena

Not sure on the exact date that we went to Khana Peena, I think it was back in April, probably over Spring Break. We used a Living Social coupon.

I honestly cannot remember what we ordered here. But I do recall that we really liked everything we ordered. We liked the space as well and next time would like to sit in one of their romantic looking booths. We noticed that most of the people coming in were partaking of the buffet. When we come again we will be trying out the buffet as well. I think we went in right around the time they opened for lunch and we were the first customers  but once it hit noon the restaurant got very busy with all the people using the buffet, which indicates to me that buffet must be very good--it is certainly a good deal.

We will be coming back here, it was very good Indian food.

3 comments:

Lady Steed said...

I think we said that we liked it even better than Anjanta? Theric, do you remember?

Th. said...

.

Especially factoring in the price and quantity.

Th. said...

.

Found the receipt. We went Feb 2. Ate chicken samosa, kabuli nan, lamb korma (basmati rice, plain nan, spicy), tamboori* mixed vegetable platter (basmati rice, plain nan, mild).

* I'm guessing this is what T stood for.